30 Questions for Abortion

 30 Questions for Abortion

1.Countries that ban abortion, countries that do not

2.Why do countries that prohibit abortion prohibit it?

3.What do people in countries where it is banned do if they have an unwanted pregnancy?

4.Do people in such countries agree that abortion is banned?

5.Why do countries where abortion is allowed allow it?

6.Do people in such countries agree on abortion?

7.How much abandonment occurs in countries that ban abortion?

8.How much abandonment occurs in countries that allow abortion?

9.How many cycles of pregnancy can abortion be performed?

10.Do unborn children have human rights

11.Do you think it is fare to only punish the woman ?

12.How can we prevent a abortion in the first place

13.When did abortion begin?

14.How does abortion affect the mother?

15.Does a fetus need legal rights ?

16.Do you think banning abortion will de crease the safety of

コメント

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. I thought that the 13th question was something that not many people have thought about, and found it interesting.

    返信削除
  3. I wonder what kind of safety banning abortion will decrease for question 16...

    返信削除
  4. It would be interesting to see how much more abandonment occurs in countries that ban abortion compared to countries that accept it.

    返信削除
  5. I thought asking "Which age group has the most abortions?" was another option for questions. Because I'm curious as to know if it's the late 10s or 20s or 30s?

    返信削除
  6. I am interested in question number 11 because I think it's not fair to only punish the woman.

    返信削除
  7. I like how your research questions are free of presuppositions.

    For example, you ask "Why do countries that prohibit abortion prohibit it?"
    You don't assume that countries will have the same reasons for prohibiting abortion. That shows open-mindedness and a willingness to learn about the possible diversity of perspectives and rationales.

    Also, the following question "Do people in such countries agree that abortion is banned?" doesn't assume that the abortion laws of a particular country reflect the opinions of the majority of its citizens. In fact, they are completely out of sync in the States, so this is an excellent question.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The answers of 1-10 research questions

Abortion Surveys and Results