Introduction&perspectives on Abortion

 Hello, I'm a new member of the team and I'm looking forward to working with you. Thank you for visiting our blog.


We are second-year students in the Department of English Language and Literature at Aoyama Gakuin University.


In this blog, we would like to share with you the results of our research on the issue of abortion and the non-profit organization we came up with in response to those results.


We will now present what we consider to be our opinion on abortion from a first-person perspective.

1.Anti-abortion

What do you think about Abortion?

  I am TOTARRY against it. This is an outrageous murder that takes innosent lives.     Besides, the Christian Golden Rule says, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. " Would you have wanted to be aborted? Abortion is not the right thing to do from a religions point of view. 

You should be responsible for the life you have once given. It is your fault for not being thorough with birth control. 

ja (jst.go.jp)

10 Reasons Why You Should Be Anti-Abortion · Caldron Pool

2. U.S government

What do you thin about it?

 As for the government, it recognized a woman's right to abortion in the 1973 Roe v. Wade decision. This states that abortion is allowed before the fetus is able to survive outside the womb (24 weeks). However, a draft of the majority opinion was recently found by the U.S. Supreme Court that would overturn this ruling.   

 If the ruling is overturned, states would be free to establish state laws on abortion. If that happens, more than half of the states could ban or restrict abortion. 

In addition, several states already have state laws prohibiting or restricting it prior to 1973. As it stands, many states have recently begun to regulate or ban the practice.


現時点での方針は?アメリカ・州ごとに見る「中絶の権利」 (cosmopolitan.com)




 

コメント

  1. I found your first perspective amusing. I did not know that the Christian Golden Rule said such thing! These people talk from the perspective of a fetus, which is interesting. Do fetuses have opinions? If the fetus starts having consciousness from around 24 weeks, then I guess these anti-abortion people may be making sense, but I think that the mother is the voice of the fetus until the baby is actually born, so I think that the mother has the right to choose…
    I wonder why some states still try to ban abortion. There are so many people posting and spreading information about how they are against the ban and yet politicians try and get their preferences through.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The answers of 1-10 research questions

30 Questions for Abortion

Abortion Surveys and Results